The purpose of use of the customer information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) of Real Vision (hereinafter referred to as “us”) is as follows.
We would like to continue to provide useful information to all of you in the future.
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and properly handle personal information in compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
Purpose of Use
The purposes for which we obtain the personal information of users are as follows.
When acquiring personal information for an unspecified purpose, the purpose of use shall be clearly indicated in advance when acquiring personal information of the user.
- To inform users of supply information and related activities.
- For the personal certification and examination of users.
- To compile and analyze personal information statistically and to produce statistical data in a form that cannot be identified or identified.
We will not acquire personal information of users by deception or other wrongful means.
We use personal information of users within the scope stipulated in “2. Purpose of Use.”
Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
- Provided to a company or organization that has obtained prior consent from the user.
- When based on laws and regulations.
- Cases that are necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- Cases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the users.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or a person entrusted by a local government in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user may hinder the execution of said affairs.
Disclosure, amendment or deletion
We strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. We also own from users.
When requested to disclose personal information, the Company shall promptly disclose such information in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
We will promptly correct or delete any incorrect information as a result.
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and to ensure safety management.
In order to protect the personal information of users, we may revise the Personal Information Protection Policy in accordance with changes in laws and other regulations.
We will inform you of any revisions on our website.