Thank you very much for moving into our managed property. In the event of a trouble, please check the following and contact us.
If you wish to renew your room or leave your room, please check the following and contact us.
Renewal of Agreement
If you wish to renew your room contract, please let us know if you would like to renew it by the date of the cancellation request stated in the lease contract.
We also accept requests by telephone, but we would like you to send an email to the “email@example.com” to inform us of the renewal of the property name, room number, and name.
We will send you the documents related to the renewal by letter pack, etc. at a later date, and would like to ask you to follow the procedures.
If you wish to leave your room, please fill in the “cancellation request form” and send it to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by e-mail by the date of the cancellation request stated in the lease contract.
Be sure to fill in the “desired date and time for departure” on the application form for cancellation before maturity. Our person in charge will contact you once the arrangements for the interior contractor have been completed at your request.
Problems after moving in
If you encounter any troubles, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we would like you to send the details of the incident to “email@example.com” by e-mail.
If possible, I would like you to attach a photo as well. After confirming the contents, our person in charge will contact you.
※With regard to facilities, if you also receive information such as the manufacturer and model number, the response may be smooth.
Prior to reporting equipment problems.
Failure of the equipment shall be repaired at the expense of the lessor. However, if the defect is caused by the lessee, the lessee shall bear the expenses for the business trip and repair of the contractor.
In particular, we would like you to pay attention to the following cases, which have often been borne by the lessee.
※All cases except the following are not to be borne by the lessor.
Case 1Water from the air conditioner…
Water came down from the air conditioner!
In this case, first check that the outside hose is draining properly.
Check the drain hose for dust, hair, or other debris.
If water leakage continues even if the drain hose is cleaned, there is a possibility of failure. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the manufacturer and model number, but we would like you to contact us.
Case 2The air conditioner doesn’t work!
The air conditioner doesn’t work! In this case, check the following.
- Is dust accumulated in the air conditioner filter?
- Is there anything around the outdoor unit?
- Is the defrosting operation in progress (try decreasing the set temperature)
- The set temperature of the air conditioner (it needs to be set in comparison with the outdoor air temperature.)
- Is the remote control battery dead?
- Is the operation mode blown or dehumidified?
- Try resetting the air conditioner.
(Disconnect the power plug, leave it for about 5 minutes, and then replace it.)
If none of the items are applicable, there is a possibility of failure. We would like you to contact us about the manufacturer, model number, etc.
Case 3Toilet doesn’t flow!
If the water in the toilet stops flowing, the lessee will be charged if any of the following conditions apply.
- Flow other than toilet paper
- A large amount of toilet paper was washed away at one time.
- They were playing “small” when they had to use “large.”
If applicable, prepare a rubber cup to suck up clogged material.
Measures to prevent problems between occupants
I think that everyone wants to avoid trouble in the building, such as the next room or the upper and lower rooms, in the room that we signed up for. We hope that you will pay attention to the following and live comfortably without any trouble.
※It doesn’t mean that everything is okay except for the case below.
In the event of noise, please contact the management company. Caution should be exercised to avoid unexpected problems.
- Opening and closing doors and screen doors
- Be careful not to close it too hard. The sound sounds unexpectedly.
- Bathing and washing baths
- The sound of running water is unexpectedly transmitted to other rooms. Consider bathing time. Also, I would like you to avoid laundry between 22:00 and 6:00 early in the morning.
- TV, music, and talking with friends
- These sounds are also unexpectedly transmitted to other rooms.
In particular, conversations with people, including telephone calls, may appear loud and noisy to neighbors, even if they think they are normal voices themselves. I would like you to be considerate from 22 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the early morning.
- Be sure to separate
- In many cases, cans, bottles, and PET bottles are not separated. If they are not sorted, they will not be collected. Be sure to separate.
- Check the day of the week.
- Please take out the garbage by 8 o’clock in the morning on a predetermined day of the week. If the garbage is not discharged in accordance with the rules, it will not be collected, and the garbage box may overflow with garbage. Be sure to observe the day of the week and dispose of the garbage.
- About bulky garbage
- For bulky refuse, contact the collection request and purchase a bulky refuse sticker and send it on the collection date. I would like you to contact the management company whenever you issue a big one.
In the year-end and New Year holidays and the moving season (January to March), we would like you to contact us at least one month in advance, as the collection reservation is very busy.
- Do not place anything in the common area.
- Do not place personal objects in the common area or other items such as coarse garbage that have not been processed. This will cause problems as well as local aesthetics.
- Local aesthetics and odor prevention
- Failure to observe the garbage collection rules will undermine local beauty and may cause offensive odors. In order to ensure that everyone lives comfortably, we would like you to follow the rules without fail.